Team yDg Index du Forum
Team yDg
Welcome on the website of the trackmania team yDg

Team yDg Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: leaving HOBY ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team yDg Index du Forum -> The team yDg Dirt -> Applications (Recruitment)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
YDG> HOBY

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juil - 13:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

i decided to leave yDg because i want to be a single player, and it`s not easy to be in a team with brother.
i haven`t got a prob with all members but i have this time not the energy for a dirt driver
and i think i want to be in a very good road team with more than 10 members

ICQ MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juil - 13:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Slyg

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juil - 18:08 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

mhh don't know what to write...
Hoby I think you were the best player from yDg and always a good partner to drive (It always mad fun)
but didnt had just only friends
Yesterday I talked to cloclo again and he sayed he just leaved yDg becpuse of hoby, so when hoby leaves yDg I think the ROC players would came back ti yDg...
I didnt liked it that so many poeple leaft ydg...
So all YDG what do you think about making 1 team out of yDg and ROC?

Hoby I hope we can still have Fun online athoug you arent in our team  
Good Luck with road

masterdylan

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juil - 20:53 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

hoby Sad

pls dont leaf yDg Sad

are you leaf yRg to?

greetz dylan

MSN
bomr

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 17:46 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

wooooot??? hoby dont leave ydg, it wouldnt be the same without you. You have brilliant skills and we need germans best dirt driver in ydg ;D but you are symphatic and it makes a lot of fun to drive with you so please dont leave the team. Hope slyg dylan and i have change your mind

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 21:12 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

Hoby
what about playing in a good road-team and a part from that in yDg??

Duff

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 21:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

ýes hoby come back Very Happy
i cant say more he said its because im chef he leaves
I cant really understand=(

MSN
Slyg

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Juil - 19:09 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

hey yDg
I still want that you came back to ydg hoby
but I talked to cloclo and he sayed It would be ok for him to play togeter with the ydg players again

masterdylan

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Juil - 18:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY Répondre en citant

noo now clo clo in ydg

hy is leaving ydg whit no reasin and hoby has a reasin my and i understand thad i have the seam problem at home my bro get all the attention and i not

greetz skphoenix

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: leaving HOBY

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team yDg Index du Forum -> The team yDg Dirt -> Applications (Recruitment) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006