Team yDg Index du Forum
Team yDg
Welcome on the website of the trackmania team yDg

Team yDg Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Joining ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team yDg Index du Forum -> The team yDg Dirt -> Applications (Recruitment)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gimantalon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 20:35 (2009)    Sujet du message: Joining Répondre en citant

Hello,

My name is gimantalon. I'm from Belgium and I used to play a lot of trackmania. I was in a clan from my region but they were a road clan and I got used to play in the dirt. when i played in the dirt i had a ranking of top 10 belgium, but like we all know. Those ranks don't mean a thing Smile. Then I stopped playing trackmania for six months, and now I'm back racing in the dirt searching for a dirt clan that understands english lol. With all those french clans... I would love to join your clan, maybe some of you will remember me from the past Smile. I used to play dirt a lot.

What y'all think?

Peace
gimantalon

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 20:35 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Duff

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 21:05 (2009)    Sujet du message: Joining Répondre en citant

yes gimantalon you can join=)
Tag --> $w$c00«$abbץĐפ$c00»

MSN
gimantalon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 21:16 (2009)    Sujet du message: Joining Répondre en citant

don't i have to race first? prove i don't suck cock? Cool

Duff

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 21:31 (2009)    Sujet du message: Joining Répondre en citant

no we saw you already and you was good
and yDg you dont only has to be good you have to be sympathic and you are

MSN
gimantalon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Juin - 22:32 (2009)    Sujet du message: Joining Répondre en citant

thanks man Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Joining

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team yDg Index du Forum -> The team yDg Dirt -> Applications (Recruitment) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006